A fruity and fresh summer-wine that is obtained from the early harvest of the grapes. To be best savoured chilled during the warmer months.
- Classification: IGT – Indicazione Geografica Tipica
- Production area: Panzano in Chianti, entirely produced and bottled in Fattoria di Rignana
- Grape variety: 100% Sangiovese, obtained from an early harvest of the grapes
- Vintage: 2017
- Exposure: Southeast - Southwest
- Altitude: 350 above the sea level
- Soil typology: Argillaceous limestone, shale
- Training system: Guyot
- Start of harvest: September, handpicked
- Vinification: Grapes immediately pressed and the juice transfered in a stainless steel tank to ferment for 30 days at a controlled temperature of max. 15°C
- Production: 6.000 bottles 0,75 lt. and 100 bottles 1,5 lt.
- Alcohol percentage: 13,5 %
- Organoleptic features: Color of the onion skin, fresh aroma of minerals and the tipical marked acidity of the Sangiovese.
- Well-suited to: Summer wine, ideal for starters, first dishes and white meat.