Intense ruby red color, aromas of fruit and purple. Soft and fresh tannins with good flavour on the finish. Reflects pleasingly the typicality of the vintage of the territory.
- Classification: IGT – Indicazione Geografica Tipica
- Production area: Panzano in Chianti, entirely produced and bottled in the Fattoria di Rignana
- Grape variety: 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc
- Certification: Organic wine
- Vintage: 2015
- Exposure: Southeast
- Altitude: 350 above the sea level
- Soil typology: Shale
- Training system: Guyot
- Start of harvest: 28th September, handpicked
- Vinification: 21 days in stainless steel vats, at a controlled temperature of max. 27°C
- Aging period: 24 months in oak tonneaux of 1st passage
- Production: 5.200 bottles 0,75 lt., 100 Magnum 1,5 lt
- Alcohol percentage: 15%
- Organoleptic features: Intense violet color, aromas of red fruit and soft tannins. Elegant expression of the Panzano area.
- Well-suited to: Any type of meat, particularly red meat. We also recommend it with mushroom dishes, such as porcini.