- Classification: DOCG – Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita
- Production area: Panzano in Chianti, entirely produced and bottled in the Fattoria di Rignana
- Grape variety: 100% Sangiovese, grapes from the vineyard called "La Cantinetta"
- Certification: Organic wine
- Vintage: 2015
- Exposure: Southeast - Southwest
- Altitude: 350 above the sea level
- Soil typology: Argillaceous limestone, shale
- Training system: Guyot
- Start of harvest: 5th October, handpicked
- Vinification: 21 days in stainless steel vats, max. 27°C, spontaneous malolactic fermentation
- Aging period: 30 months in oak barrels and barriques of 1st and 2nd passage
- Production: 5.200 bottles 0,75 lt. 100 bottles 1,5 lt.
- Alcohol percentage: 15%
- Organoleptic features: Deep red color, elegant fragrance with floral and spicy notes. Tasty on the palate, precious and gently tannic.
Long, textural and intense finish.
- Well-suited to: Roasted red meats, game and aged
CHIANTI CLASSICO DOCG
CHIANTI CLASSICO RISERVA DOCG
IL RICCIO IGT