A typical Chianti Classico "Annata". Fruity, mineral and rich with tannins. The wine has been vinified at a controlled temperature and without adding pure culture yeast.
- Classification: DOCG – Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita
- Production area: Panzano in Chianti, entirely produced and bottled in the Fattoria di Rignana
- Grape variety: 85% Sangiovese, 15% Canaiolo
- Certification: Organic wine
- Vintage: 2016
- Exposure: Southeast - Southwest
- Altitude: 350 above the sea level
- Soil typology: Argillaceous limestone, shale
- Training system: Guyot
- Start of harvest: 4th October, handpicked
- Vinification: 21 days in stainless steel vats, max. 27°C, spontaneous malolactic fermentation
- Aging period: 12 months in oak barrels (barriques) of 3rd passage
- Production: 16.500 bottles 0,75 lt. 100 bottles 1,5 lt.
- Alcohol percentage: 13,5%
- Organoleptic features: Intense ruby red color, aromas of fruit and purple. Soft and fresh tannins with good flavour on the finish. Reflects pleasingly the typicality of Chianti Classico.
- Well-suited to: Fits for many occasions, best would be fresh pasta but also to salami.