- Classification: IGT – Indicazione Geografica Tipica
- Production area: Panzano in Chianti, entirely produced and bottled in the Fattoria di Rignana
- Grape variety: 100% Canaiolo
- Certification: Organic wine
- Vintage: 2016
- Exposure: Southeast - Southwest
- Altitude: 400 above the sea level
- Soil typology: Argillaceous limestone, shale
- Training system: Guyot
- Start of harvest: 10th October, handpicked
- Vinification: Spontaneous fermentation at a controlled temperature of max. 27°C in stainless steel vats for 30 days with daily pumpover, no yeast and enzymes are added
- Production: 800 flasks 0,75 lt.
- Alcohol percentage: 14%
- Organoleptic features: Bright ruby colour, floral aromas of roses, good minerality, pleasant softness. Aromatic, fruity and velvety on the palate.
- Well-suited to: Excellent paired with simple recipes like pasta with fresh tomatoes and basil, selection of starters and pecorino cheese with light seasoning. .
CHIANTI CLASSICO DOCG
CHIANTI CLASSICO RISERVA DOCG
CHIANTI CLASSICO GRAN SELEZIONE DOCG
IL RICCIO IGT